Senior System Administrator
About The Position
LSports has positioned itself as the number 1 provider of sports data in the world. On its mission to bring innovation to the industry, the company has mastered sports data collection and analysis, advanced data management, and unique stimulation services such as AI-based sports tips, high-quality sport visualization, and more.
The sports data industry is still growing, and LSports real-time solutions are at the forefront.
If you share our love of sports and tech, you've got the passion and will to better the sports-tech and data industries - join the team! We are looking for a highly motivated Senior System Administrator.
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Monitor production network and servers, troubleshoot hardware and software errors, running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and performing impact assessments of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches.
- 4+ years of experience in multiple IT functions
- Cloud: Leading providers, such as AWS, Azure
- Endpoint computers: Windows, Linux(advantage), Mac
- Servers: Linux(advantage), Windows
- SaaS: leading services, such as Office 365, Google, Dropbox, etc.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Security oriented
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
Join our team
.NET Senior Developer · Full-time · Senior
Backend Engineer · Full-time · Intermediate
Machine Learning Engineer · Full-time
NOC Operator · Full-time
Product Designer Team Lead · Full-time · Management
Product Manager · Full-time
R&D Data Science Team Leader · Senior
Senior DevOps Engineer · Full-time
Senior Full-Stack Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Senior System Administrator · Full-time · Intermediate
Software Development Team Leader · Full-time
Solution Engineer · Full-time
System Architect · Full-time · Senior
Technical Product Manager · Full-time
Technical Support Specialist · Full-time · Intermediate
Sales and Biz Dev Manager EMEA
Python Backend Engineer · Full-time
Software Development Team Lead · Full-time