Data Team Leader
About The Position
A growing high-tech company operating in Ashkelon looking for a highly motivated team leader to lead our company platform systems.
Your primary challenge will be to lead a team of experienced programmers developing our Data Sources input streams.
The team develops LSports core systems that run on a massive scale. You will take an active part in the designing and planning systems with other great team leaders and report directly to the Head of R&D.
- Direct management of development team, including hiring, coaching/mentoring and guiding team members (day-to-day, hands-on leadership)
- Ensure application functionality and developed code complies with the company design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
- Maintaining the highest levels of production awareness including testing, bug management, and post-deployment analysis.
- Understanding the product and the customer’s needs.
- Contributing to a long-term vision for product architecture and engineering development.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or military equivalent certifications
- At least 2 years leading development teams.
- At least 3+ years experience with Node.js with TypeScript
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing web applications
- Proficiency of one of the common frontend frameworks – React, Angular or Vue – Must
- Experience with AWS, Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch, Kafka, No-SQL DBs is a plus
- Strong data architecture skills- ability to design for scale and velocity of end to end data-driven solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, highly motivated, can-do approach