About The Position
LS ports has positioned itself as the number 1 provider of sports data in the world. On its mission to bring innovation to the industry, the company has mastered sports data collection and analysis, advanced data management, and unique stimulation services such as AI-based sports tips, high-quality sport visualization, and more.
The sports data industry is still growing, and LSports real-time solutions are at the forefront.
If you share our love of sports and tech, you've got the passion and will to better the sports-tech and data industries - join the team! We are looking for a highly motivated .NET Developer.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or military equivalent certifications
- At least 3+ years experience as C# .NET developer.
- Experience building distributed multi-tiered systems that feature high throughput, low latency, and high availability.
- Proficient in C# and .NET Framework/CORE, Design patterns and strong OOP knowledge
- Experience in Microservices architecture and development
- In-depth knowledge with Scrum/Agile methodology
- In-depth knowledge with code testing methodology (unit tests, integration tests, DI, Mockups)
- Experience in Open source technologies such as RabbitMQ/MSMQ/Kafka, Redis, Docker, etc. – advantage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, highly motivated, can-do approach