Senior Automation Developer
About The Position
LSports A growing high-tech company is looking for a highly motivated Automation developer to join our automation team and take part in the development of automated testing infrastructures and environments.
Developing, & executing QA automation tests on our client and server components
As an Automation Developer you will take a major role in the product development success by enhancing our development testability and quality.
Our goal is to reach true continuous integration with zero escaped bugs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about automated testing.
- Designing and developing automated tests for both Server and Client side components.
- Maintaining and improving existing testing infrastructure.
- Analyzing test results and conducting test reporting.
- End to end testing of our Front End and Back Office component
- At least 3 year experience developing with O.O (Java/C#) language or relevant studies.
- Experience with working with Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience with working with relational databases (MySQL prefered).
- Knowledge of multi-tier web applications
- Highly self-motivated, independent and ability to work under pressure
- Strong proficiency in examining, investigating and solving dynamic problems with ability to think "out-of-the-box”, and develop creative solutions.
- Experience with the following (an advantage) – Jenkins, Git, Jira, RabbitMQ, Redis, visual studio test framework.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.