About The Position
A growing high-tech company operating in Ashkelon looking for a highly motivated Project Manager.
You will be joining an outstanding team, delivering our company platform systems leveraging cutting edge technology.
- Manage projects and be responsible for the overall execution while working with the entire company from sales and marketing to research and development to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, timeline, budget, quality, operational needs, and resources
- Create and maintain a comprehensive quarterly projects plan, execute project reviews, risk management monitoring (plan and mitigation), communicate customer's requirements and performance targets to key stakeholders, and lead quality audits to achieve company standards.
- Eliminates impediments, escalation point and catalysator for the teams & groups
- Measure teams progress - quality, goals and ongoing velocity
- Timeline management - Q planning, sprint readiness, ongoing meetings, release cycle, feature development, external activities, etc.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to create engagement, provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent- Advantage
- 3+ years of experience in Agile software project management - traditional and scaled agile
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience working with: advance excel, MS project, TFS, Jira (or similar)
- Familiarity with sports industry and sports betting (advantage)
- B.Sc/BA degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience