DevOps Team Leader
About The Position
A growing high-tech company operating in Ashkelon looking for a highly motivated DevOps Team Leader.
You will be joining an outstanding team, delivering our company platform systems leveraging cutting edge technology.
- Build our Infrastructure and DevOps roadmap
- Recruit, build, and lead a team of DevOps engineers experts running our cloud infrastructure.
- Implement tools and procedures in support CI/CD infrastructure
- Work with software engineers, QA automation engineers and operations to architect solutions that increase efficiency, scale and reliability across services
- Participate in product discussions, influence the R&D roadmap
- Ability to take ownership on new projects to deliver high quality solutions in agreed time frames.
- Maintain multiple and consistent environments (QA, STG, Prod)
- Enforce security principles and practices
- Setup monitoring capabilities to detect and be proactive, perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of servers and storage resources, applications and key processes.
- Ability to own to repair and recover from failures, reviewing systems logs, verify flawless jobs completion.
- Install new/rebuild servers and configure hardware, network, services, settings, storage, etc
- Ability to perform incidents RCA , and manage action items across R&D and insure delivery.
- Automate everything!
- 2+ years in a lead/management position
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps and cloud technologies.
- Experience with programming languages and scripting languages(Python, Perl, Bash, Shell, GO lang) - MUST
- Strong expertise with AWS is required (2+ years), experience with Azure and other cloud technologies is a plus
- Strong knowledge of CI tools (jenkins and groovy, Azure Devops) - MUST
- Strong knowledge of CD tools (terraform, spinnaker, Atlantis) - MUST
- Experience with containerized environments orchestration technologies (K8s / EKS / Kops / ECS or equivalent)
- Understanding of micro services development methodologies and architectures
- Experienced Linux admin (RH/Ubuntu)
- Experience with logging and monitoring technologies and services (prometheus, datadog,splunk,fluentD, AWS cloudwatch)
- Knowledge in configuration automation (Puppet, Ansibell, AWS userdata)
- Knowledge in Networking (routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, etc)
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to handle tasks end-to-end