About The Position
LSports A growing high-tech company operating in Ashkelon is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Software/Solution Architect to join our company.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Writing technical designs documents (mainly high level designs and architecture)
- Involvement throughout the entire development lifecycle
- Detail design and code reviews (.NET)
- BA in Computer Science or related field
- At least 10 years' experience in software development
- At least 4 years' experience as a Solution/Software Architect ( at least 75% of time writing high level designs and/or architecture documents)
- Proven experience in translation of functional specification into solution architecture/high level technical design documents for Web/Enterprise applications
- Proven experience with Large-scale distributed systems architecture,MicroService Architecture, Event Driven Architecture and Eventual consistency
- Excellent technical background and wide knowledge in .NET framework/ .Net Core, SOA,database modeling, technical development, production environments, industry best practices for design, analysis, development, and implementation
- Understanding of business needs and experience in working with abroad customers
- Experience with high availability/Scalable systems processing big data
- Experience in mission critical systems with millions of transactions - an advantage
- Experience in Information Security – an advantage
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiator, independent, charismatic, well organized, ability to learn quickly