Software Development Team Leader RG
About The Position
A growing high-tech company operating in Ramat Gan and Ashkelon looking for a highly motivated team leader to lead our company platform systems.
Your primary challenge will be to lead a team of experienced programmers developing our C# based user Data system.
The team develops LSports core systems that run on a massive scale. You will take an active part in the designing and planning systems with other great team leaders and report directly to the Head of R&D.
- Direct management of development team, including hiring, coaching/mentoring and guiding team members (day-to-day, hands-on leadership)
- Ensure application functionality and developed code complies with the company design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
- Maintaining the highest levels of production awareness including testing, bug management, and post-deployment analysis.
- Understanding the product and the customer’s needs.
- Contributing to a long-term vision for product architecture and engineering development.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or military equivalent certifications
- At least 5+ years experience as C# .NET developer.
- At least 3 years leading development teams.
- Experience building distributed multi-tiered systems that feature high throughput, low latency, and high availability.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology
- In-depth knowledge of code testing methodology (unit tests, integration tests, DI, Mockups)
- Experience in Open source technologies such as RabbitMQ/MSMQ/Kafka, Redis, Docker, etc. – advantage
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, highly motivated, can-do approach
- Experience in Microservices architecture and development - advantage