About The Position
About the company
LSports is a B2B SaaS company that provides real-time sports data solutions.
Our mission is to constantly improve our data integrity by creating innovative solutions, in order to provide business advantage to our customers worldwide.
About the role
You will play a pivotal role in leading our flagship trading management system.
As a product manager you will be responsible for the full cycle – from discovery to delivery- define the problems, ideate with R&D and design, validate, write specs, drive the product development, and analyze the data, ensuring the product meets the business goals.
- Convey the product vision and shaping the product strategy
- Define and maintain product roadmap in coordination with the company's executive team
- Develop new product ideas and experimentation plans via brainstorming, market research, customer interviews, discovery processes, and competitive analysis
- Deliver detailed design specifications as prioritized features
- Shipping the product roadmap
- Serve as both inbound and outbound product evangelist
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager in B2B products
- Experience in outbound product activities of directly engaging with customers
- Strong analytical skills along with technical understanding, developing hypotheses, and understanding the results
- Strong execution of qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Solid intuition about UX and product design
- A team player, one who blends well with team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with sports and sports betting- an advantage
- Excellent English
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc in related fields