About The Position
About The Role
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to turn our services into usable products for our clients.
A one that understands the product lifecycle from research through prototyping, usability testing & design till development handover.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Translate user’s needs to the user journey, interaction flows, and wireframes.
• Develop prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions.
• Conduct Usability testing to users and re-adjust design based on user feedback.
• Design user interface elements.
• Strong understanding of typography, style standards (fonts, color, images), and composition.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
• Experience with user research- advantage.
• Experience with design systems - advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience with complex B2B products/services.
• Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role.
• Experience in creating wireframe, clickable prototypes and working with design tools
(e.g. Axure, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, and such).
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Ability to adapt to a start-up fast-paced agile environment.
• BSc in Design from a known design school - advantage
• Portfolio of design projects.