Sales Business Applications Manager
About The Position
LSports is looking for a Sales Business Applications Manager to join our team and lead the development of sales business applications across the company, and to support our global sales team.
• Manage and develop business applications of the sales department.
• Design and Implement changes in Salesforce and the applications integrated to it , examine the current state of the implementation, suggest improvements, manage and develop the solutions based on Salesforce best practices.
• Collaborate with different departments to ensure solutions and applications meet business needs.
• Drive adoption of Salesforce and other Business Application solutions across the company.
• Supporting the sales team with the company's internal CRM
• Providing Quotations to Customers in coordination with Sales Managers
• Generating, tracking, and qualifying leads within a given set of potential customers (qualification and addressing to the right Sales channel).
• Helping Sales to identify new markets segments and customers
• Building Reports according to Sales demand
• Constant update of Salesforce pipeline
• Being the focal point of contact with Sales, for Operations, to monitor dev progress versus commitments
• Be proactive in resolving any bottlenecks by contacting the appropriate departments and people within the Company in order to solve any customer issue.
• Experience working with CRM tools- must (Salesforce- big advantage)
• English proficiency
• Preference for additional languages
• Strongly customer-oriented; ethical and moral standard.
• Tools: Office, Outlook; Salesforce
• Proactive, self-starter, self-learner, high utilization, initiative