Customer Success Manager
About The Position
As a Customer Success Manager @LSports you will understand the clients needs through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback from grade A clients and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, customer management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and mediating between the customer's needs and our Product and Support team to ensure the product is tailored for the customer, All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer needs by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via SF Survey
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers (advantage).
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in connecting to APIs to confidently discuss technical terms.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.