Employee Experience & HR Operation Manager
About The Position
LSports has positioned itself as the number 1 provider of sports data in the world. On its mission to bring innovation to the industry, the company has mastered sports data collection and analysis, advanced data management, and unique stimulation services such as AI-based sports tips, high-quality sport visualization, and more.
The sports data industry is still growing, and LSports real-time solutions are at the forefront.
If you share our love of sports and tech, you've got the passion and will to better the sports-tech and data industries - join the team! We are looking for a highly motivated Employee Experience & HR Operations Manager.
- Develop and execute an annual events plan, including employee-focused activities, celebrations, and team-building events while managing the budget effectively.
- Collaborate with departments to assess employee needs and continuously improve work experience.
- Design and manage onboarding and integration programs for new hires.
- Coordinate with HR and management to support employee development and career growth opportunities.
- Create communication channels for open dialogue and address employee concerns.
- Measure employee satisfaction and engagement, making data-driven improvements.
- Collaborate to enhance employer brand and Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
- Implement effective communication strategies, keeping employees informed and engaged.
- Prepare HR reports and manage employee data with a focus on accuracy and privacy.
- 3 + years of experience in employee experience management including budget management – Must.
- Demonstrated experience in budget management and financial accountability.
- Strong understanding of employee motivation, satisfaction, and effective communication.
- Strong project management abilities and familiarity with HRIS platforms (Hibob – advantage)
- Analytical skills to measure program effectiveness and gather insights for improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a creative mindset.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or related field.
Join our team
Automation Developer · Full-time · Senior
DevOps Architect · Full-time · Senior
Employee Experience & HR Operation Manager · Intermediate
HRBP · Full-time · Senior
Sales Development Representative · Full-time · Senior
Senior DevOps Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Senior Frontend Developer · Full-time
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full-Stack Engineer · Full-time
Senior Principal Engineer · Full-time
Sales and Biz Dev Manager EMEA
Data Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Office Manager · Part-time
Senior Backend Engineer · Full-time
Senior Fullstack Engineer · Full-time