Product Designer Team Lead
About The Position
LSports has positioned itself as the number 1 provider of sports data in the world. On its mission to bring innovation to the industry, the company has mastered sports data collection and analysis, advanced data management, and unique stimulation services such as AI-based sports tips, high-quality sport visualization, and more.
The sports data industry is still growing, and LSports real-time solutions are at the forefront.
If you share our love of sports and tech, you've got the passion and will to better the sports-tech and data industries - join the team! We are looking for a highly motivated Product Designer Team Lead.
- Leading user research and testing to gather insights and inform design decisions
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (such as engineering, marketing, and sales) to identify product design needs and develop design solutions
- Developing and maintaining design standards and guidelines
- Reviewing and approving designs and prototypes
- Mentoring and coaching team members to develop their skills and abilities
- Managing budgets and resources for design projects
- Communicating progress and results to stakeholders and upper management
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and technologies to ensure that the team is using the most effective design methods and tools.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in product design or a related field
- 8 years of experience working as a product designer, with a demonstrated track record of successful product development
- 3 years of experience managing and leading a team, including setting goals and objectives, assigning tasks, and providing mentorship and guidance
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to create and manage project timelines, budgets, and resources
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- A strong portfolio showcasing design work and projects
- A passion for staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Past experience in From Sports Betting Industries - Advantage
- Experience working on complicated systems (Finance, Add Tech etc) - Advantage
Join our team
.NET Senior Developer · Full-time · Senior
Backend Engineer · Full-time · Intermediate
Machine Learning Engineer · Full-time
NOC Operator · Full-time
Product Designer Team Lead · Full-time · Management
Product Manager · Full-time
R&D Data Science Team Leader · Senior
Senior DevOps Engineer · Full-time
Senior Full-Stack Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Senior System Administrator · Full-time · Intermediate
Software Development Team Leader · Full-time
Solution Engineer · Full-time
System Architect · Full-time · Senior
Technical Product Manager · Full-time
Technical Support Specialist · Full-time · Intermediate
Sales and Biz Dev Manager EMEA
Python Backend Engineer · Full-time
Software Development Team Lead · Full-time