Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
LSports has positioned itself as the number 1 provider of sports data in the world. On its mission to bring innovation to the industry, the company has mastered sports data collection and analysis, advanced data management, and unique stimulation services such as AI-based sports tips, high-quality sport visualization, and more.
The sports data industry is still growing, and LSports real-time solutions are at the forefront.
If you share our love of sports and tech, you've got the passion and will to better the sports-tech and data industries - join the team! We are looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer.
- Implement tools and procedures in support CI/CD infrastructure
- Work with software engineers, QA automation engineers and operations to architect solutions that increase efficiency, scale and reliability across services
- Participate in product discussions, influence the R&D roadmap
- Ability to take ownership on new projects to deliver high quality solutions in agreed time frames.
- Maintain multiple and consistent environments (Dev, Qa, Prod)
- Enforce security principles and practices
- Ability to own to repair and recover from failures, reviewing systems logs, verify flawless jobs completion.
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps and cloud technologies.
- Experience with programming languages and scripting languages(Java, C#, Python, Perl, Bash, Shell, GO lang) - MUST
- Strong expertise with AWS is required (2+ years), experience with Azure and other cloud technologies is a plus
- Strong knowledge in CI\CD tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps, ArgoCD )
- Expertise in IaC (Terraform , Pulumi)
- Experience with containerized environments orchestration technologies (K8s / EKS / Kops / ECS or equivalent)
- Understanding of micro services development methodologies and architectures
- Experienced Linux admin (RH/Ubuntu)
- Experience with logging and monitoring technologies and services (prometheus, datadog, splunk,fluentD, AWS cloudwatch)
- Knowledge in Networking (routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, etc)
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- Strong root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to handle tasks end-to-end (edited)
Join our team
.NET Senior Developer · Full-time · Senior
Backend Engineer · Full-time · Intermediate
Machine Learning Engineer · Full-time
NOC Operator · Full-time
Product Designer Team Lead · Full-time · Management
Product Manager · Full-time
R&D Data Science Team Leader · Senior
Senior DevOps Engineer · Full-time
Senior Full-Stack Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Senior System Administrator · Full-time · Intermediate
Software Development Team Leader · Full-time
Solution Engineer · Full-time
System Architect · Full-time · Senior
Technical Product Manager · Full-time
Technical Support Specialist · Full-time · Intermediate
Sales and Biz Dev Manager EMEA
Python Backend Engineer · Full-time
Software Development Team Lead · Full-time