We’re searching for a
Data Solution Architect
About The Position
LSports has positioned itself as the number 1 provider of sports data in the world. On its mission to bring innovation to the industry, the company has mastered sports data collection and analysis, advanced data management, and unique stimulation services such as AI-based sports tips, high-quality sport visualization, and more.
The sports data industry is still growing, and LSports' real-time solutions are at the forefront.If you share our love of sports and tech, you've got the passion and will to better the sports-tech and data industries - join the team! We are looking for a highly motivated Data Solution Architect.
- Collaborate with clients(internal and external) to understand their data requirements and develop a roadmap for the solution
- Drive the implementation of the solution, including architecture design, data modeling, and development of custom components.
- Manage the deployment of streaming technologies, such as Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, or Apache Storm, in the cloud environment.
- Ensure the performance and scalability of the solution by monitoring and tuning the architecture and data pipelines.
- Mentor and train team members on the latest streaming technologies and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the big data space and evaluate their potential impact on the system as well as and make recommendations for changes where needed.
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure the quality of the solution.
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, including detail design and code reviews.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration within the team and with other departments and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- At least 8 years of experience in solution architecture, big data, and cloud computing
- Strong knowledge of streaming technologies, such as Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, or Apache Storm, and cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients and internal teams
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems architecture, MicroService Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, and Eventual consistency.
- Experience with high availability and scalable systems processing big data.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, well-organized, and able to learn quickly.
Join our team
Backend Engineer · Full-time · Intermediate
Data Science Team Leader · Senior
Data Solution Architect
NOC Operator · Full-time
Product Designer Team Lead · Full-time · Management
Python Backend Engineer · Full-time
Sales and Biz Dev Manager EMEA
Senior DevOps Engineer · Full-time
Senior Full Stack
Senior Full-Stack Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Senior Product Manager · Full-time
Software Architect Team Lead · Full-time · Senior
Technical Support Specialist · Full-time · Intermediate
Web Project Manager · Full-time · Senior
Data / BI Engineer
Data Architect · Full-time
Head Of Data Analytics · Full-time
Technical Product Manager · Full-time