About The Position
LSports has positioned itself as the number 1 provider of sports data in the world. On its mission to bring innovation to the industry, the company has mastered sports data collection and analysis, advanced data management, and unique stimulation services such as AI-based sports tips, high-quality sport visualization, and more.
The sports data industry is still growing, and LSports real-time solutions are at the forefront.
If you share our love of sports and tech, you've got the passion and will to better the sports-tech and data industries - join the team! We are looking for a highly motivated HRBP.
- You will be a trusted advisor to leaders, providing support for their day-to-day needs, including coaching managers.
- Handling employee relations matters by responding to inquiries, assisting with internal mobility, and guiding managers through employee-related issues.
- Partnering with HR functions on various aspects, such as workforce planning, recruiting, employee engagement, and training, while ensuring alignment with the company's culture.
- Improving employee morale and productivity through the implementation of engagement initiatives, conducting surveys, and analyzing feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Identifying training needs and designing professional development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Designing and implementing performance management processes that align individual performance with organizational objectives. Additionally, providing coaching to managers on conducting performance reviews and setting goals.
- Assisting in forecasting talent needs, identifying skill gaps, and developing strategies to address them.
- Serving as a consultant and knowledge resource to the business and HRBP in various organizational development domains.
- Supporting additional initiatives aimed at improving employee engagement, connections, and retention.
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner in large-scale organizations, with the ability to thrive in a rapidly expanding and dynamic environment.
- Strong knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Balancing strategic thinking with hands-on abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew.
- Creative, multi-tasking, and an "out of the box" thinker with a proactive "can-do" attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral studies or a related field.
Join our team
Automation Developer · Full-time · Senior
DevOps Architect · Full-time · Senior
Employee Experience & HR Operation Manager · Intermediate
HRBP · Full-time · Senior
Sales Development Representative · Full-time · Senior
Senior DevOps Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Senior Frontend Developer · Full-time
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full-Stack Engineer · Full-time
Senior Principal Engineer · Full-time
Sales and Biz Dev Manager EMEA
Data Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Office Manager · Part-time
Senior Backend Engineer · Full-time
Senior Fullstack Engineer · Full-time