Quality Assurance Automation Lead
About The Position
LSports A growing high-tech company operating in Ashkelon is looking for a highly motivated Automation Team Leader to lead the development of automated testing infrastructures and environments.
Designing, developing, & executing QA automation tests on our client and server components
As an Automation Team Leader you will take a major role in the product development success by leading the development testability and quality.
Ensure consistent quality of production by validating verification processes, providing plan documentation, and managing automation developers.
Our goal is to reach true continuous integration with zero escaped bugs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about automated testing.
- Designing and developing automated tests for both Server and Client side components.
- Maintaining and improving existing testing infrastructure.
- Analyzing test results and conducting test reporting.
- End to end testing of our Client Games and Lobby and Back Office component, which includes DB, Gateway
- Designing and developing tests.
- At least 3 year hands-on experience developing in an O.O (Java/C#) language or relevant studies.
- Experience with working with Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience with working with relational databases (MySQL prefered).
- 2 year testing experience – advantage
- Knowledge of multi-tier web applications
- Highly self-motivated, independent and ability to work under pressure
- Strong proficiency in examining, investigating and solving dynamic problems with the ability to think "out-of-the-box”, and develop creative solutions.
- Experience with the following (an advantage) – Jenkins, Git, Jira, RabbitMQ, Redis, visual studio test framework.
- Strong Leadership skills – Ability to inspire, motivate, train and manage the team to meet high goals.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.