About The Position
As a Sales Manager at Lsports you will be in charge of planning, forecasting and executing all sales activities, as well as maintaining relationships with current customers and partners.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales process.
- Create and manage a full sales funnel
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Negotiate commercial terms while utilizing analytical data
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial and marketing aspects.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- 1-2 years of international markets sales in the SaaS/online industry-must
- English, mother tongue level.
- Proven track record in B2B sales – Advantage.
- Experience with CRM systems – Advantage.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and same business day response- must
- Proactive approach, initiative personality, and out-of-the-bix thinker- must
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated “team player” with the ability to work independently.
- Well organized and providing detailed and precise information.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced (high transaction) environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with strategic thinking.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- Sports fan that familiar with basic/advanced terms- must
- Intro with Sports betting industry- Advantage