IT Support Engineer
About The Position
A growing high-tech company operating in Ashkelon is looking for a highly motivated IT Support Engineer.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will provide overall IT support for our employees and core infrastructures.
· The entire scope of corporate infrastructures on-premises and in cloud/SaaS environments.
· Troubleshoot and assist end-users.
· Monitor active network and server infrastructure.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance on hardware and services.
· Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches.
· Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures.
· Write documentation and user manuals.
· Identify and implement improvements to existing and new processes.
· 1-2 years of experience in multiple IT functions
· Endpoint computers: Windows, Linux(advantage), Mac
· Servers: Linux(advantage), Windows
· SaaS: leading services, such as Office 365, Google, Dropbox, etc.
· Network: Understanding and management
· Security oriented
· Scripting (advantage)
· Cloud: Leading providers, such as AWS, Azure (advantage)
· Team player
· Attention to details
· Ability to prioritize and multitask