Tennis Betting Simulator
Boost Your Revenues with Never-Ending Tennis Data Feed
Based on over a million historical Tennis matches in our database and supported by our OddService and STM services, we produce identical replays of original Tennis matches backed by real data, real action that took place on court, and real-time odds, all supported by high-quality visualization, providing a never-ending entertainment and attraction for your customers.
The real information of the match (player names, tournaments, dates, and time) will be revealed to bettors after the conclusion of each match, to legitimize and allow bettors to verify their historical accuracy.
Highlights and Benefits
- Over 1M historical matches in our DB
- Original match odds, with both pre-match and in-play markets such as Game Winner, Point Winner, Match Winner, etc
- High-quality matches in a best-of-5, best-of-7, best-of-9 games or full set formats
- Covering all professional tournaments – ATP, WTA, and ITF
- 24/7 matches reaching up to 500 events per day
- Visualization features such as ball movement, heatmaps, shot placements, score changes, and statistics
- Hidden names of original player, tournaments, dates, and times, revealing the original ones only at the end of the match
- A simple URL integration
Will all the matches have all markets?
Matches include main markets like Match winner, Game Winner, Point Winner. Others include even more such as “Game to Deuce”, Asian Handicap, etc.
Is the product Pre-match oriented or In-Play?
The product is focused to address In-Play developments. You can utilize the Pre-match odds at “About to Start” status for Pre-match purposes.
Can I assume that the product will not contain matches that ended with retirement?
Yes, it is correct. These matches were dismissed.
Will the product be supported in multiple platforms such as mobile, desktop, tablets and others?
How will I know that my user can’t find out the outcome of a match on Google?
The context of the matches is hidden from the user until the match is completed. Before and during the match there is no information regarding tournament name, tournament round, players’ real names or even the context of surface type.
Will the true details of the original matches be exposed at some point?
Yes. After the match is finished, a unique message will be delivered with all the following information:
- Player A real name
- Player B real name
- Tournament name
- Match date
- Set number