Data Science Team Leader
About The Position
LSports has positioned itself as the number 1 provider of sports data in the world. On its mission to bring innovation to the industry, the company has mastered sports data collection and analysis, advanced data management, and unique stimulation services such as AI-based sports tips, high-quality sport visualization, and more.
The sports data industry is still growing, and LSports real-time solutions are at the forefront.
LSports Data Integrity is one of the main pillars of the company's offering and long-term strategy. We are pushing the boundaries of real-time analysis, utilizing machine learning and artificial intelligence to find the delicate balance between low latency and data accuracy.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader to join our R&D group, a doer, a thinker, and a leader responsible for planning, coordinating, and leading activities across the entire delivery lifecycle, to ensure successful deliveries. Our LSports Team leaders write code, lead by example, mentor and assist junior and senior developers. A “Can-Do” and “Can-Help” is what we are looking for.
· Lead a team of developers working on large-scale, complex, and cutting-edge systems.
· Manage the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release
· Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
· Make critical decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
· At least three years of experience managing highly skilled developers and the ability to lead, coach, guide, and influence them.
· Deep understanding of one (or more) of these technologies - Python, R, Scala.
· Knowledge of AWS SageMaker, or similar big data platforms, DataBricks, Snowflake
· Strong experience in developing SaaS applications
· Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault-tolerant systems
· Strong track record of leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones, and overcoming challenges.
· Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks, and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them
· Willingness to work in a fast-paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment
Join our team
Backend Engineer · Full-time · Intermediate
Data Science Team Leader · Senior
Data Solution Architect
NOC Operator · Full-time
Product Designer Team Lead · Full-time · Management
Python Backend Engineer · Full-time
Sales and Biz Dev Manager EMEA
Senior DevOps Engineer · Full-time
Senior Full Stack
Senior Full-Stack Engineer · Full-time · Senior
Senior Product Manager · Full-time
Software Architect Team Lead · Full-time · Senior
Technical Support Specialist · Full-time · Intermediate
Web Project Manager · Full-time · Senior
Data / BI Engineer
Data Architect · Full-time
Head Of Data Analytics · Full-time
Technical Product Manager · Full-time